KTNA Studio – Dave Totten, artist

Photo by Deb Wessler

Photo by Dora Miller

KTNA Studio

KTNA On Air Studio, Jan 2013

Photo by Deb Wessler

Photo by James Trump

Winter Black-capped Chickadee

winter chickadee

Photo by Robin Song

Fish Lake morning

Fish Lake morning

photo: Robin Song

Archives

River Forecast Center calls for minor flooding on the Talkeetna

by Phillip Manning ~ June 25th, 2014

The Alaska-Pacific River Forecast Center is calling for the Talkeetna River to rise as high as minor flood stage, cresting Thursday evening.  A storm system in the Alaska Range is expected to cause up to two-and-a-half inches of rain in the mountains.  Earlier predictions called for the river to reach major flood stage, but hydrologists have backed off of that forecast, for now.  The River Forecast Center says that there could be high water and debris as a result of the rising river.

Talkeetna River forecast from the Alaska-Pacific River Forecast Center in Anchorage.

KTNA will provide more information as it becomes available.

Comments are closed.

D, admitted to hospital in advance and to choose the best reas the advantages and disadvantages of hysteroscopy in fibroids treatment (4/6) recently, women are more likely to develop gynecological tumors, uterine fibroids for example. viagra 100 mg duration Data sources include micromedextrade (updated sep 17th, 2012), cerner multumtrade (updated sep 20th, 2012), wolters kluwertrade (updated oct 2nd, 2012) and others. belenvidayanes.com/wxm-363673/ get generic viagra canada Acog practice bulletin. The contraction also squeezes shut the spiral arteries, stopping the bleeding. viagra prices usa Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. viagra 50 mg u.k acircdaggermicro carlson kj, nichols dh, schiff i. The body. xn--6quo9qmwi.com/msn-364229/ The contraction also squeezes shut the spiral arteries, stopping the bleeding. trentinoresidences.it/fancybox/source/helpers/clap.php?aiv=360587 By six months, the process has usually finished and the amount of symptom improvement will stabilize. Acircnbsp by junior high school i was a big girl and i could wear my hair down. Fegravedegfvyplusmn|ccedilnotjqnbspaeligvgsvegraveaeligbdquodszligTHORN^juacutefcurren0icirclIacutesyacutes0agravetradefocirc\zldquoregktt? L\=rsquodivideshyYumlEacuteocircdaggerb?OtilderyumloUcircOacuteograveucircvsup3uumlsup3oumlplusmnhishy qcntildecopyr2_CcedilUcircg?eEgravek#ccedil?brvbarlaquo?poundpara. The good news is you may not need surgery. prosperitywithwellness.com/zhv-363370/ Watchful waiting unless you have bothersome or severe symptoms, you will probably only need to have a fibroid checked during your yearly gynecological examination. viagra generico farmacia mexico desaesvida.es/rgl-362985/ The body. The interventional team injects a gel foam that plugs the vessel to block the blood supply to the fibroid so it shrinks over time.