Iditarod Trail Committe to Decide Restart Location Today

This morning, the Iditarod Trail Committee confirmed on its Facebook page that a decision would be announced at some point today regarding the location of this year’s race restart.  Warm weather and poor trail conditions have caused the committee to consider whether to start the race in Willow as usual or move the start to Fairbanks.  KTNA will report as soon as more information is available.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *